I AM CREATIVE
I embody the quality of creativity by using my imagination in positive ways. Since worry is the misuse of my imagination, I choose to focus on what I want to create with the energy of my thoughts.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Albert Einstein
The mind’s greatest tool is the imagination. The only misuse of imagination is worry. If your thoughts are on what you don’t want, they are blocking what you do want. Creative energy needs to flow in the direction of what you desire in order to use your thoughts in a positive way.
- Excerpt from Satori Living
- Declare “I Am Creative” when you first wake up in the morning and set an intention for what you choose to create.
- When you catch yourself worrying, take a moment to flip it to what you do want rather than what you don’t want.
- Everything is created twice, first in the imagination and then in the physical world. It is twenty times more effective to visualize in a relaxed state of mind. When you first wake up in the morning is a good time to visualize what you’d like to create.
- Practice deep relaxation with this short video from our Good Morning Yoga series to get into a relaxed state and tap into the creativity of your right brain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaNRq0X1imw
- Watch this video about God’s Fingerprint: The Amazing Pattern Found Everywhere. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VrcO6JaMrM
- Get your creative juices flowing by being creative. It could be writing, painting, sewing, gardening, composing, needlepoint, weaving, woodworking, cooking, designing, decorating or anything you enjoy doing to express your creativity.
- “A great artist is but a conduit for an expression that resonates with something that is greater than him or herself.” Khalil Gibran Watch this video entitled “What is Creativity?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYbA_-mAtUY
- Create a delicious meal with as much color and flavor as possible. Enhance the meal with a beautiful table setting and enjoy it with people you love.
When I created the Satori Lifestyle Program twenty-six years ago in Hawaii it felt like a combination of inspiration and creative expression. Now that I’ve been living at a much higher elevation in Colorado for several years I feel inspired to create the next level of Satori. Information is coming to me in a variety of ways through meditation, writing, being in nature and esoteric acupuncture treatments. I thoroughly enjoy the process I go through when creating something new. First I receive the information and then I mold it into creation. Initially I apply it to my own life and when it makes a difference I start sharing it with others. My plan is to share it at our upcoming retreat in Grand Lake this fall. Click here for details: http://www.coloradocabinadventures.com/satori-living-retreat.html
If you have a Satori Story you would like to share, please email me at email@example.com. I would love to hear from you!