I know myself well and feel good being me. I speak my truth in a kind and loving way. I live according to my idea of what is right for me. Inspiration comes from a higher source and I am happy as an authentic expression of my divine power.
Authenticity Short Sleeve Dolman in lucite green!
It’s easy to love yourself when you’re doing everything perfectly. It’s easy to love others when they’re behaving the way you want. Unconditional love is total acceptance without attachments or expectations. Choose to give love for the pure joy of expressing who you really are.
-Excerpt from Satori Living
- Declare “I Am Authentic” first thing in the morning as a reminder to be true to yourself.
- The “disease to please” is fear-based. Remember to feel good about what you do for others so you know you are acting out of love rather than fear.
- Recall an experience from your childhood when you were being your authentic self and felt honored for who you were. Then recall a childhood experience when being your authentic self was not appreciated. Know that as an adult it’s up to you to honor and respect your true self and then others will follow your lead.
- Every day look in the mirror and say “I love you (your name), I really love you.” Do this for 21 days and notice how it gets easier each day.
- Watch this short video of bestselling author and researcher, Brene Brown, talking about authenticity. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP7Q9bm8ovw
- Practice this two-minute breathing exercise and let go of anything that is standing in the way of being true to yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3EGwaWBh0o
- The path to your authentic self feels good. When you are saying or doing something that doesn’t feel good, that’s an indication that you’ve gotten off your path.
- Are you giving your body real food or some processed version of the real thing? It’s been said that you are what you eat so make sure it’s in alignment with who you want to be.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
I read Marianne’s book “A Return to Love” many years ago and this quote came to mind as I was contemplating my own journey to authenticity. There is no better time than now to let our light shine. When we step into our authentic power we give others the freedom to do the same for themselves. This is how we contribute to the planetary shift from fear back to love . . . one enlightened human being at a time.
If you would like to share your Satori Story, please email me at: email@example.com. I would love to hear from you and share your story!