I AM Curious
It is my childlike curiosity that keeps me engaged. I’m inquisitive and like to try new things because I’m eager to learn. Being curious is my nature. It satisfies my need to explore the unknown.
Shop the: DYI Curiosity tee, show those curious shoulders to the world. :)
I embody the quality of curiosity by being interested in the world around me. I ask questions that lead to curious conversations and create an interesting life.
- Use the mantra “I Am Curious” as a way to stimulate your curiosity.
- Spend time with children and observe how curious they are about the world. Allow their curiosity to ignite your own.
- What are you curious about? Learn more about what interests you.
- Watch this short video of academy award-winning Hollywood producer Brian Grazer talking with Oprah about being curious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ocoQsfB_E
- Meet someone new every day this week and start a curious conversation. Ask questions that don’t lead to anything more than learning about this person. Really listen to what they have to say.
- Read “A Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigger Life” by Brian Grazer.
- Curious about foot reflexology? Let Stacey Bickler guide you through a two-minute foot massage from our Good Morning Yoga series. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWyGc1Fe6eg
- Visit the organic produce section of your health food store and get curious about fruits and veggies that you’ve never tried before. Pick one or two to try this week.
If you would like to share a story about curiosity, please email me at: email@example.com. I would love to hear from you and share your story!