Featuring the "I AM Uplifted" favorite spin top. Inside the favorite spin top is printed, "I Am Uplifted."
What we focus on expands. If you focus on what you don’t like about yourself, other people or your life, your will see more of that. Why not focus on what you do like so you can see more of that? Remember, where your attention goes, energy flows.
Excerpt from Satori Living
- Focus on “I Am Uplifted” as your mantra for this week and see where it takes you.
- Look for the good in yourself and others and notice how goodness expands.
- Set your intention this week to see what’s going right in your life and be aware of how you feel.
- Practice this yoga pose to feel uplifted. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr2j_7HBBVA
- Start a gratitude journal and write 5 things you’re grateful for each day and 3 things you appreciate about yourself.
- Watch this uplifting music video by R. Kelly of “I Believe I Can Fly.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
- Make a vision board so that when you look at the images you feel uplifted and inspired.
- Invite friends over to share a delicious meal and be fully present for the experience.
After our beloved chocolate lab Koa died at the age of thirteen we were all grief stricken. I could still see her laying around the house or outdoors in her favorite spots. We laid her to rest in a beautiful place in the back yard and made a headstone in the shape of a giant heart and said our goodbyes. Three days later I went for a hike with my daughters and felt Koa’s presence on the hike and in the car. It was like she could finally go with us without her ailing body. Waiting in the parking lot while my daughter Nichole went into the bank, Dawn and I saw a woman walk by carrying a chocolate lab puppy. Next thing we know, Nichole is running out of the bank to pet the puppy. Then we see her walking to the car with them. We jump out of the car to join her in the puppy love fest. Nichole looks at us and says “he needs a home.” It was like Koa’s spirit had jumped into this little puppy body and we couldn’t refuse this gift from the universe. We named him Yogi and he immediately lifted all of us out of our grief. I no longer saw Koa around the house and felt like she had come back to us in a new body. There is nothing like a puppy or a faithful, loving dog to uplift our spirits!
If you would like to share your Satori Story, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you and share your story!